Skilled and business migration program update
We will continue nominating skilled and business migrants, until we fill our interim nomination places. If you have been selected to apply for a skilled visa, you can continue to submit your State Skilled Nominated Visa past 5 October.
We’ve had significant interest in both the skilled and business programs. The numbers below show that this continues to be a competitive process.
Victoria’s interim allocation for 2020-21 were:
· 600 places for skilled subclass 190
· 200 places for skilled subclass 491
· 400 places for the business innovation and investment program
· more than 2,400 registrations of interest received from skilled migrants, and
· more than 480 application from business migrants.
Once Victoria receives confirmation of its full 2020-21 nomination allocations for the skilled and business migration programs, we will be in a position to reopen our visa nomination programs.
Website link: https://liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au/news-events/news/2020/skilled-and-business-migration-program-update